Yesterday i was not feeling well and by the time I went to bed i felt horrible. When I woke the next morning it literally felt like someone was just taking a hammer and smashing it on my head. My neck hurt like the dickens and my whole body ached. I have never been that miserable in my entire life. They took me to a bed and gave me some meds, which made me really sleepy so I slept for a little. They got a blood sample from me and went to check it to see if there was anything bad in it. Came and it was fine. The doctor said that I had a bad viral infection so with lots of rest and fluids I should be fine in a couple of days. I just have to let it run it's course. Came back to base and then slept all day and night. The next day I laid around in the cafe not doing much. Got enough energy to go to the mall and get apple juice and medicine. Apparently they don't have Tylenol in Australia, so I got something that was like it. I hope it works :). What a productive weekend. I really hope I get better soon, since I am leaving for PNG in less then a week!!!
I am so excited to go to PNG and tell people about Jesus. Before I came here there would be no way that I would ever get up and speak in front of a big group of people. But now I am so excited to do so, I am really not that nervous. I learned that I need to put my fears aside because these people need to hear about what God has done in my life and what He can do in their life. I don't want me to get in the way. I can't wait to come back and tell everyone about all my experience's!
No comments:
Post a Comment